Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

what these SHOULD say

it occurred to me that it would be fun to think about what these would say if i was living someone else's life posing as my own.

listening: the sounds of a babbling brook and rustling leaves while on a nature walk
reading: Infinite Jest - for the second time - because i am that smart
watching: my baby blossom in to a handsome young gentleman. also, this is meant to imply i have no television.
eating: local, healthy, slowly, with my family, at regular times
drinking: 10 glasses of water a day
CAP: 'yes, mother, i would like an additional helping of fresh green vegetables because they are both nutritious and delicious. thank you for having the time to prepare such a wonderful meal for me. after this, i think i will retire quietly to my quarters to sleep for the night.'

No comments: